earn sms way

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

DELHI BELLY ……. Xperience @ CWG


The Journey

"What’s my berth number? " I asked. My eyes were retiring (you are supposed so when you are high), my lungs painting (we had almost missed the train)

“Middle one” said a voice.

There was a ‘matka ' (M.Tech guys are addressed as matkas) sleeping on the lower berth .

I threw my luggage beneath the seat and went to sleep with my shoes on. Yeah that’s true.

“Hello uuth jao ab, 10 baj rahe hain” I half opened my eyes, it was the matka.

“What …… bhak bah*****d sone de ".

My head was spinning even I wanted to wake up but since it was d ‘matka factor’ involved so ‘FUCK YA’ had to be answer.

Must be wondering why I hate him so much. Nothing personal, its in the DNA of B.Tech to hate an M.Tech. Can’t help it. Umpteen number of reasons for it (will discuss it some other time)


Metro chicks

You know what’s the second best thing about DELHI after DELHI METRO, its ‘chicks’ (Engineering guys always find machines more sexier than even opposite sex …… believe me…. Even when it come to Delhite Chicks who are firm believer of ‘elevations are meant to be shown ’).

And what if both come together. Yeah, thanks to Organizing Committee of CWG. They had handpicked some of the hot one to help us (tourists) at Metro stations (Kahin jaane ki jarrorat hi nahi ). Well frankly speaking we went to Delhi as a sports enthusiast but situation made us do something else (Not our fault.

“Hey can you tell which metro route to pick for Dhayanchand Stadium”

“Where can I get tickets from "

“Where is OC building, you going there, can you accompany us?? "

“Where is this …where’s dat … blah blah "

These all were starting sentence for relatively long chat (everything is relative, mind it) until some son of Bitch (Delhi boy) didn’t interrupt.

There were hell lot of female volunteers, all confused about Delhi map. None of them knew about Thayagraj Stadium. We even had verbal fight with few (overdose syndrome)

Delhi ke dudes

Ah ‘subhan allah ', what should I say about them. They are confused about every thing
  • · Choice of clothes (well they call it fashion)
  • · What to do with hair and god damn beard.
  • · Having or being a ‘dick’
  • · Whom to idolize ‘Sri Sri…… ‘ or ‘ 5o cents’
  • · Choice of girls {better say girls are confused about their choice of guys …. Pun intended }
  • · Best of all, they are confused about their origin whether it’s ‘XX’ or ‘XY’ or is there anything at all.


Some B C

Anyways you see not only us but the volunteers were also very much thankful to the OC (organizing committee). Why won’t they be, it had officially given them permission and location to flirt.

And things are bound to happen when you team up gals and guys. Ladke to hote hi chu***e hain.

So …… so it was our moral responsibility to check it. ( wo kya hai na ki apni jalti hai …… bahot )

So we remind

ed of their original responsibility.

“Hello, excuse me ….. yeah you. Can you guide me, I am having problems in finding this location "

God you should have seen the face of the guy. Our expressional response ‘ukhaad le jo ukhaadna hai ‘.



EYES TALK ... A LOT



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gud one !!

Jayant Nasa said...

yup... really nice!! :)
i agree, despite being a Delhi-ite ;)

GMAT said...

Nice blog! I like your writing way. I'm doing practice GRE here: masteryourgre.com . I hope it's useful for GRE test takers.