earn sms way

Saturday, September 12, 2009

GUTS AND GLORY.......

" oye , vivek chal uth ja , we don't have next period , tikki (Prof . Kailash Jha) is out of town ,
uth jaa @##$$% "
" umm.....m "
I finally woke from my 45 minutes slumber . I was sleeping like dead even the prof. caught me but he did let me do what I was doing (the best) . WHY ???
REASONs :
1. He is also a B.TECH graduate.
2. He is not a bengoli prof.
3. he is young.

"last class kiski hai ?"
"Abha rani maam ki"
"sahi matlab aaj ek hi class (that too was fully utilized in sleeping). I am going to hostel "

You might be wondering i had one last class then why I said so ...
well let me introduce to you prof. Abha Rani,she teaches us complex number and La Place.... transformation or equation or whatever (see how effective she is i don't even remember the name of subject .. :) ). She is audible to 1st benchers only and there is no need to use microphone as number of students (muggers) attending her class is sufficient enough to occupy the first bench itself.

"oye Gajju(my one of the several nick names, shortened from Ghajini) class nahi hai kya ? canteen chal raha hai ??" Murli(krishna mohan) shouted at me while i was taking out my cycle ...still half asleep. Murli, a loyal vodka fan (like me).Unlike others he has portrait of gods in his room(rather than bikini clad models or cars).I won't revel much about him as he is son of a high court judge and....... and..... i love myself .

"paise hain ???? " the biggest question was popped by me ...
" nahi tabhi to poocha .. hiiihihii "

"@#$@# bbi main hostel jaa raha hoon.."

BACK TO HOSTEL...... room no 236 ...

guess what , it was already open and it wasn't my roomie who opened it ... it was Amar
and no guessing ... he was romancing with FIFA'09
" ek game ho jaye ??"
"nahi mera pilne ka koi saukh nahi hai aur wiase bhi we both play with game pad "
"chal main aaj keyboard se khelta hoon.."
"sure" I threw my bag and was ready. (you must be thinking why i agreed so easily ... coz one rarely get chance to beat a master .. its rare like .. having sex with a model... )

After end of 'the game'......

" wing waloon saaloon suno maine Amar ko 3-0 se pel diya ...."
"are Ghajini bhokal " nobody cared how i did this ..."but ye matiyao aur class chal Abha maam test le rahi hain , Manish ka call aya tha " you must sure who said this , it was RAVI

"you know what ... you are an ASSHOLE"

"I know ... aur sun B S Grewal bhi le lena .. ussi se chapna hai .."

Well Abha maa'm has of late developed this method for dragging students ass to the benches

"oye meri likh ke submit kar dena" said Amar ( no begged )
"meri bhi.... nahi to rahul ko bol dena wo kar dega" Nakul from adjacent room
"tu meri naam ki bas ek blank copy submit kar dena .. attendance mil jayegi .." pawan malav

and blah blah blah....

I got atleast 5 request before i run out of the wing ....










4 comments:

MARCUSS said...

thora bohut sahi hai lakin starting me bohut potha kia.chal thik hai....next time ....hope for a nice one. thanks.

raul said...

keep d pace , thoda gatiyaa hai ..

BADAL said...

ye abha rani ka naya fanda nahi hai pichle saal se infactly har sal yahi karti hai

Dev speaks said...

ONE MORE AWESOME POST....
aABHA MAM SACH ME ACHHA UPAY LAGATI HAI YAAR...KUCHH KAR UNKA..