earn sms way

Monday, January 18, 2010

PS - I STILL LOVE YOU

sry friends for deviating from what I write.I wrote this poem in my maths class(prof poothe sukha raha tha as usual ).I never wanted to publish such stuffs here but bas dil kia so kar dia...jhel lo yaar. :)

Would have loved you more than you ever thought
had I still been there with you

would have looked into your eyes
to feel the love that never existed for me
the eyes that though searched for me
but never cried for me
still I would love to be again in love with you

Wouldn't have let you sit in loneliness
had I still been there with you

how can I forget those wonderful moments
those endless talks
those mesmerising giggles of yours
those gentle baby like palm of yours

you use to be my world
my joy,my sorrow my pain

O dear,
I miss you more than you ever thought
for you were the only one I ever desired
wish I hadn't let you go away
for you were the only one I ever wanted to come in my way


(no comments)


6 comments:

raul said...

i know wat it feels like !!

Jayant Nasa said...

yes... i too understand... sabhi mining engineers ki similar kahani h....

vivek_enzo said...

i need no comments ....

raghav said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
raghav said...

nice blog dude!! nice gadgets over side bar...need to edit ur template and it will be superb

here's my blog take a look

Visit aartha

Unknown said...

hi dear!! ever have plans on turning gay aftr all above stuffs.....lemme know!! i will surely find u 1..